Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale!

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
If niall w don't take the mask bag I will take it for the asking price please also could I get the h18 marker bag for the asking price aswell please

Last edited:

Hugsley

Dec 11, 2011
I will take all the lock lids mate for asking price what's the p and p?
just found a box to put all these lock lids in, i have had bills and debts to pay and ended up with no funds to pay for p+p whilst the paypal clears. A way around it, www.parcel2go.com you pay them yourself and have my address for the collection :) apoligise for the hassle pm if so for address' and so on.

I'll take the nxe barrel sock and the i4 bag for £6 posted?
The NXe sock is pretty worn, still usable and sorry cjwalls, he did ask first. ive got a few £ for a stamp for that.

If niall w don't take the mask bag I will take it for the asking price please also could I get the h18 marker bag for the asking price aswell please
Sorted, throw it in the same box as the lock lids, no extra charges

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Ah bugger. Was more interested in the mask bag to be honest, the sock was more of an afterthought.

Don't worry if CJ gets the bag.

If not, my offer of buying both bag and sock for asking + postage still stands :)

PM me if so.

Last edited:

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Hi mate, will take the rotor.

Don't need/want the pink high top with lid however, anyway we could reduce the price for it just with the normal top with the speed feed?

Will take the complete kit if necessary though for asking.

Last edited:

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Ah - looks like we posted simultaneously. My offer stands for asking price for Hit top included...