Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale!

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
I'll give you asking price for the bottle if Fragle doesn't take it with the Etek or it's been claimed by others in the thread; Looooong thread :)

Ta,

Matt

Hugsley

Dec 11, 2011
I'll give you asking price for the bottle if Fragle doesn't take it with the Etek or it's been claimed by others in the thread; Looooong thread :)

Ta,

Matt
Very long indeed haha, they're both still for sale.

I'll give them till 4pm tomorrow to get back to me, if not, they're yours :D

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Very long indeed haha, they're both still for sale.

I'll give them till 4pm tomorrow to get back to me, if not, they're yours :D
Not a bother. I'm out of the country tomorrow for a few days, import export you know ;) but I should have access to forum/paypal etc so no biggie.

Ta bud,

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Does the £30 bottle go to 4500 psi? And is it carbon or a steely? And do you have a pic of the full bottle?

Sorry for all the questions but im looking for a cheap 4500 psi bottle lol

Swampy83

Feb 22, 2013
At last its taken all day for me to get on here i know i have a low post count but i have people that can vouch for me and i have cash waiting i can send tonight via paypal
I have been doing some research and spoke to a few independent people on other forums about the etek 2 you have for sale
after taking in to account what people have advised me i'm going above what they have informed me its worth including p&p

so here goes .......

£130 inc p&p
I'll pay paypal fee's

sorry for the long winded offer but I've been waiting all day to get it in lol

regards

now for the wait lol

Last edited:

Hugsley

Dec 11, 2011
At last its taken all day for me to get on here i know i have a low post count but i have people that can vouch for me and i have cash waiting i can send tonight via paypal
I have been doing some research and spoke to a few independent people on other forums about the etek 2 you have for sale
after taking in to account what people have advised me i'm going above what they have informed me its worth including p&p

so here goes .......

£130 inc p&p
I'll pay paypal fee's

sorry for the long winded offer but I've been waiting all day to get it in lol

regards

now for the wait lol
Not for that low matey

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Does the £30 bottle go to 4500 psi? And is it carbon or a steely? And do you have a pic of the full bottle?

Sorry for all the questions but im looking for a cheap 4500 psi bottle lol
Just incase you missed it :)