Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lady ballers

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I love playing paintball especially the adrenaline rush you get running up to someone who hasnt even seen you coming, pew pew pew, usually followed by swearing! trying to convince the office this is something we need to do as a staff outing, but all i get from the girls is but it hurts! Which may slightly be my fault as i wander round the office showing my bruises off with pride - that and i sometimes get excited and run into the balls :D they ask why i dont wear padding, my answer is it slows me down.
I've lost all interest now you have a boyfriend, so you can have some advice for work

Use the avenues of adrenaline, that a paintball does hurt, but only for a moment like a slap and that you're more of a serious hard core player.

Adrenaline - that once you've got going the first paintball will hurt, then you realize it was nothing and you probably won't notice the rest
Other than running straight at the opposition you're only going to get the odd hit, they won't be that close etc
A hit is like a slap and only those that you get up close and personal leave the bruises to show off
Normal bruises will go away quickly and anything between skin and paintball will reduce impact and bruising
Play like you and they will get the bruises you get, play to their level with skin covered and they'll get as intense as they like

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
haha sorry! should i explain it as you would a tattoo? only really hurts when they're jabbing you with the needle, otherwise totally painless.

I recon i can get most of the guys involved and if there were promises of much padding, that could work. definately agree with the adrenaline and not feeling it though, couple of times ive been so caught in the moment its only when a ref has pulled me as i didnt notice oops

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
haha sorry! should i explain it as you would a tattoo? only really hurts when they're jabbing you with the needle, otherwise totally painless.

I recon i can get most of the guys involved and if there were promises of much padding, that could work. definately agree with the adrenaline and not feeling it though, couple of times ive been so caught in the moment its only when a ref has pulled me as i didnt notice oops
Just tell them to stop being wet

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
I'm not a fan of punter site overalls
My recommendation to a starter is for baggy trousers, tshirt and hoody
When they are enjoying themselves the hoodies should come off ...... Unless they are crawling through bushes
The overalls will keep them clean(ish) though weve got body protectors as well, since the weather is nice hoody could be a wee bit warm, and cause mask steamage.

a good crawl through a bush never hurt anyone