Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Last of my gear

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
Hello,

I have been harbouring away the last of my kit in the hope of being able to return to play at some point. But alas with tournaments so far away from Cornwall now and looking at a mortgage it’s just not feesable :’( so I have a few bit and pieces for sale;

· Vlocity JNR good condition, no cracks in shell (batter door isn’t broken), Virtue chip (chip instructions included), Virtue Speed feed and standard lid (no lid spring or original chip) Withdrawn as I am having parting issues with kit plus leaves me with marker, hopper and bottle

· Vlocity JNR average condition broken batter door standard lid (no lid spring) I believe it is chipped possibly hyperdrive? Though cannot remember and have no original chip if it is. £17

· JT Flex8 blue with blue bandana frame, camo strap and mask bag (Bandana frame has lost original foam and has a basic foam inner similar to site mask foam comfy enough but not as good as original foam) Sold on Facebook

· Old Pump gun been spray red works but is underpowered never got around to fixing it include a redz 3 barrel wrap Sold

· Eclipse Blue distortion jersey XLarge very good condition little bubbling from wearing a pack £12

· Eclipse distortion gloves Large, very good condition though forefingers and middle fingers cut of half way £10

· JT Tanked strap (bit dirty and rolls up a bit) £5.50

· JT elbow pads £6

· Eclipse barrel sock £5.50

· Stickers assorted majority eclipse approx. 50 in total £4.50

X2 Neck protectors free to whoever wants it and buys something

Eclipse bag used condition and dirty but still more than good enough I wasn’t going to replace it any time soon (still has original inner bit as well) sold

I will always post asap and let you know when they are posted if there is any delays will update you asap as well

All prices include basic recorded postage

Thanks,

Will

Last edited:

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
Ummmm year I don't know tbh :s at a guess I should imagine it would be 2007?
Wheels work perfectly fine :)
Can take some additional pictures of it if you like? Would you need postage as need to find the cheapest for you.
Cheers,
Will

Jack-Exodus

Edinburgh Exodus
Mar 1, 2014
Edinburgh
www.facebook.com
Yeah please and postage would be great looking for one to use for round 1 CPPS, do these ones have the double compartment one for manky gear and the other for clean stuff? Or is that just the newer ones

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
When is round 1 CPPS? I've unfortunately fallen all out of the loop :(
Do you want to PM you post code and I will have a look tomorrow for couriers for you :)
This has a small compartment on the right hand side and the larger main compartment. Could use either for what ever really. Shall try and get pics up in a little while

Reactions: Jack-Exodus

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
I presume the pump is working just underpowered? If so il take it please :)

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
Last time I used it approx 2-3years ago it worked just didnt fire very far. I have not used it since so presume its the same :)

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Il take it then please, £15 posted? Pm me your paypal :)