Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Leaving Sale, everything has to go :( updated will let it all go for £800

susube91

susube
Jul 1, 2010
manchester
hey there p8ntballers
im giving up paintball due to work and emigrating to Australia in September so everything must go, im completely gutted i wont be able to play as im working away alot, and then in september working on the Rigs over in Australia so i have no time left.

my rules:
Absolute no trades.
Dont take with p*ss on offers/Lowballs
All my gear is washed, cleaned and well looked after.
Jcooke and Jonboyow on this forum can vouch for me
IF you want more pics just ask
Prices include postage

so for Sale i have:

1x Bob Long Victory Gloss Red and Dust Black, super charged with 4C eyes etc, custom grips skeleton pirate very smooth is an import from america used this in my back garden but has not been used on field the lad i got it off said he put around 4-5 boxes from new few dinks but not noticeble comes with kimber gun case stock .691 barrel, pressure gauge and spare o-rings
looking for £500 OBO (no trades)

1x Macdev Cyborg RX Gloss Blue and Dust Gold, scythe trigger, flashed to latest version another american import as before used in garden not on field, lad i bought it from said 8-9 boxes through it, there are some usual dinks but not really noticeble,
comes with stock two piece barrel, pressure tester and monkey o-ring kit 5x rebuild unused and P.E. Chatter gun case
Looking for £300 OBO no trades

1x Brand New P.E. 2009 Chatter playing Pants L £25

1x Limited edition a/c threaded, CF Sly Jenni barrel 5 backs .691x2, .689, .686, .683
(ive never seen another one in the UK so this is the only one correct if wrong, this was an american import)
£85 OBO

1x Guerilla CF bottle with SLP Reg (brand new) and P.E. bottle cover £85

1x JT playing gloves black and red £5

1x P.E. 2009 Emortal playing pants worn but good condition L £25

1x Hayden fraser Gun Stand Black £15

1x laysick bottle cover £10

1x Planet eclipse kitbag 2009 chatter, really good condition for pick up only £45

1x monkey poo unused small pot £8

1x Proto Gloves Grey cut fingers L+R free just pay postage

1x Invert neopren bottle cover £free just cover postage

im considering letting all this gear go for £800 +50 towards shipping/courier and i pay rest (its worth just over £1100 in total)
so its like two markers plus £50 for the rest of the gear
all my gear is in very good to near new condition
Thanks for Looking

Attachments

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Offer on the table of £1150 for what is left ......

Willing to collect it from next CPPS if you can get it there or from Campaign cup if you can get it there ...

Yes its less that what you want, but hey think of all the postage your saving :)

Give me a shout if interested ..