Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

List of Tiberius 9.1 troubles updated (new problem lol)

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
Hi all,

I have recently purchased a t9.1 and as i have not had one before i need to know a few things so please excuse me if these are really stupid or obvious questions..

1: Do you actually switch between magfed and hopper fed or does it do it automatically? There is no switch on the gun so how would i know which way i was shooting? Nothing is mentioned about it in the manual or on the web. Sorted

2: I have the air tank in the back of the marker however it just leaks air out of the grip/mag, does there still have to be a 12gram cartridge in place even if its dead or is this a different problem? Sorted

3: Finally is there anyway of having the scope and hopper together on the gun as when the hopper is attached it obstructs the view of the sight. Sorted

4. After getting my air tank to work i now want to use my gun in pistol form by using the 12gram sparklets in the mag but every time i put one into the mag and then pierce it in the gun the co2 just leaks out of the asa where the air tank would usually go, i have tightened the knob to try and stop the air flow but it still leaks, I'VE ALREADY WASTED 5 SPARKLETS SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS???

Any help is appreciated

Many thanks

Last edited:

Jermaine Hull

Sep 17, 2012
1: Push the barrel in towards the markers and twist it, that allows u to select from magfed and hopper
2: When i done mine i used PTFE tape on the connecters inside the mag
3: Didnt get to use mine long enough to tell ya :) im pretty sure it depends on how technical and how badly u want to use a sight and hopper

Reactions: alexander001

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
oh haha didn't realise it was that easy!

I'll give the tape thing a go, apparantly you have to use the 12g otherwise

and fair enough i suppose i'll have to deal with it.

Thanks for your help!

Tash

Apr 17, 2011
Leicester
www.facebook.com
i think you have to change something on the back near the asa. for the life of me i can not remember what. have a look through the bits that come with it maybe give you a clue?

as for number 2. i know you have sorted it but there is suposewd to be 2 types of nipples. ones a blank and ones hollow. should be with your bits and bobs

Jermaine Hull

Sep 17, 2012
There is 2 different fittings that go inside the magazine, 1 for the sparklets and 1 for when you are using air, hopefully whoever you bought it off has provided both? @alexander001

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
no idea, there are no spare fittings so i imagine it only came with one but i dont know what they look like so i could be wrong, do you have to change them over every time you want to switch between sources then? @Jermaine Hull