Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LIZ! Please read!

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK

ps why aren't you coming and dose that means poor buddha has to collect all your hugs ?

iam sure he will hate every minuet of it even more than last time
I'm not coming 'cause I don't have the money to drop by...

As for the hugs...save 'em for me! :D
I'm sure Jay wouldn't mind not getting all the hugs for this once.... ;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 5

Thanks for the reply Liz. However, in my last message I forgot to mention why you should drop me an e-mail. I'm afraid I won't make it to Campaign this year, but I do want to get something from Smart Parts...and since a good friend and field captain of mine IS coming, he could pick something up for me. That something is a Freak barrel...just onefront bit (14" blue), one back bit (stainless steel) and one insert (red .987). What will that cost at Campaign in Euro's? Thanks ever so much.

Eddepet
I'll post this rather than mail it as I'm sure some other people will try to ask me similar questions over the next few days.

Sorry guys, but I have nothing whatsoever to do with the pricing at Millenniums, & probably won't see the special price list myself until I turn up there on Thursday next week. Remember, I'm only a lowly temp & just work for them at these big events (& not even all of them, can't afford the time off my real job). Can't even make a good guess at how much cheaper individual items will be, as I have no idea what the usual margins are like. All I can say is, stuff WILL be cheaper at Campaign than it is from the shop, it always is.

Sorry I can't be more helpful :(

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by Liz

I'll post this rather than mail it as I'm sure some other people will try to ask me similar questions over the next few days.

Sorry guys, but I have nothing whatsoever to do with the pricing at Millenniums, & probably won't see the special price list myself until I turn up there on Thursday next week. Remember, I'm only a lowly temp & just work for them at these big events (& not even all of them, can't afford the time off my real job). Can't even make a good guess at how much cheaper individual items will be, as I have no idea what the usual margins are like. All I can say is, stuff WILL be cheaper at Campaign than it is from the shop, it always is.

Sorry I can't be more helpful :(
That's ok Liz...thanks for clearing things up!

Greetz, Eddepet

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Ed,

Try dropping Nick T. a line at smartparts Europe. He may know more about these things.
You can reach himn through these boards, under the name of Nicky T. Rushers.

Later!
Thanks Jay, will do.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
OOO I think she has a soft spot for ya Nick:p

Some kinda curly hair fetish going on.......