Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

look at this, need your input.

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
calling on the field

Ok, in a team some members are called and have come to be know by names other than the one given by their parents.

stay with me on this if you can....

but how far would you go to keep this up and where would you draw the line. I only ask cos when i joined SAD young gus i joined on the same day as a member of this forum called "Pikachu".

what was funny was that nobody on the team seemed to want to call him pikachu and instead called him ash.

this puzzles me, whats wrong with grown men calling out "pikachu, i need you.........lay down some fire on the left tape"

any help???/

Chris[SAD YG]

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
Don't worry Chris mate, everyone calls me Pikachu including my closest mates - quite sad I know but I'm used to it

Lot of people don't know my real name - so that's where my nickname/s come in.
It's easy to remember aswell, and if someone else happens to have my real name on the team I don't get confused :p

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
i know your real name, but are you saying pikachu is an improvement........its different thats all......lol

lonk live pikachu is what i say, bit of comfusion tactics against the other team.

Chris[SAD YG]

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Pikawhochoo

Pikachu, tell them to call you pikachu its cool and stands out, if they refuse just ignore them until they do, theyll learn quicker.
.....yep i really am bored.