Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a User and refund

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA
Hi,
I've been trying to get a hold of Bobbins, as he sold me a lens that was not as described. I contacted him on April 7 when I got the lens, and he was cool with refunding me the cost of the lens plus shipping as soon as he got money in his paypal. I PM'd him a couple times about it, just to keep it on his radar, and he was good about replying but still didn't have the funds. The last I heard from him was April 27th. I PM'd him last Monday and told him that I'd be bringing this to your attention if he didn't respond within a week. He has not responded, and it looks like he hasn't been on the forums since the 8th (Sunday). I even offered to just split the cost with him and I'd keep the defective lens if he just wants to refund me half the price (£5) back. It's been 5 weeks now since I got the lens.
So I was hoping you guys (or any other User which is why I decided to make this public. Sorry, Bobbins :( ) could help track down Bobbins and help us find a solution.
I'm hoping he's just out of the country and just can't get on here. Here's wishing;)
-Cheers!

G

Gassy

Did you get an address on the package he sent you ( on the back) as I think Miss Marple has found a phone number and address for him and he lives 15 mins from me :D. Just want to confirm it is right.

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA
Did you get an address on the package he sent you ( on the back) as I think Miss Marple has found a phone number and address for him and he lives 15 mins from me :D. Just want to confirm it is right.
Yes, he gave me his address in one of our PMs when I offered to send it back to him. Spalding Moor, York.

G

Gassy

Yes, he gave me his address in one of our PMs when I offered to send it back to him. Spalding Moor, York.

pm me the street and house number and if it matches the one i have got i will give his mum a ring ;)