Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for people to share this great hobby with - Northamptonshire.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Nathan

What type of paintball do you like. Playing in the woods or Tournament paintball I am a fellow Northamptonshirer but play more tournament at Bricketwood

But also work at a woodsball site near corby

Where about’s are you from ??

Reactions: _jockees

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
I'm actually from Wellingborough haha, I should have said :p Preferably I would like to play both styles, though I have never played tournament before - would very much like to though, but a bit more practice first!

Never played in a team either, just with a mate or two, but everyone's gotta start somewhere right?

Just sucks when you have no one to play with, not sure about turning up to a site on my own haha!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
See Bolter closer to me then you lol

I live in Rushden

With the kit you have I think woods all would suit you better but if you want to play the other side I could get ya maybe training with us. But you might want to change ya kit lol.

The question you need to ask is what did you wanna do play woods all or play tournament

Reactions: GodForbid

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
Well seems as my kit is geared more for woods, then that's probably the best place for me to start. When I progress a little, I can purchase a decent marker and perhaps go for it. I'm not shy about buying some new kit here and there, only I'll want to be playing regularly first.

Edit: Do either of you guys know of any sites doing walk on days in our area? Cheers.

Last edited:

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Hi guys.

Basically, in short - my friends suck and are no where near as enthusiastic about paint balling as I am. I LOVE it. However it's struggle to get any of my friends to go, and I find my kit getting dusty.

I am 25 from Northampton and basically just wondering if there is anyone around here that plays on Sundays?

I would very much also like to join a team if there's anyone looking for members.

I have some kit:

Tippmann A5 with E Trigger, Flatline Barrel & Stock. Also combat vests, pods, remote lines etc. It's only basic stuff but decent place to start.

If anyone is interested in playing a few rounds with me then let me know.

Thanks,
Nathan.

Everybody on here has been in this situation at some time mate

I live in Kettering and have no problem with meeting up to shoot.

Reactions: Forestking

flashdan

Team Marvel
May 14, 2011
Coventry, UK
www.facebook.com
I would reccomend npf it's not a million miles away and the last Sunday of each month hosts a woods ball themed scenario ge called Simons wars which is great. At the end of July they are holdi paintfest it would be a great time to get down and meet players - teams from all over the midlands / the uk

Reactions: frenchy2475