Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to Buy A New Speedball Paintball Gun for Under $700 Any Suggestions?

blu330ciracer

Jun 18, 2015
Hey guys,

I am in the market to buy a new speedball paintball gun, hopefully fully automatic. Does anyone have any advice as to what type of gun I should get. I like colorful bright guns that are very flexible for different situations, I want great accuracy and feel when shooting and one that is compatible with compressed air. I was thinking of getting A Dye Paintball gun or Etek 5, what do you think? Thanks for the help!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

I am in the market to buy a new speedball paintball gun, hopefully fully automatic. Does anyone have any advice as to what type of gun I should get. I like colorful bright guns that are very flexible for different situations, I want great accuracy and feel when shooting and one that is compatible with compressed air. I was thinking of getting A Dye Paintball gun or Etek 5, what do you think? Thanks for the help!
Up to you my friend. Best advice is to go to your local store and have a feel of some markers in your hands. Try out a few, one of them will feel just right.

Fully automatic is not normally allowed.

Accuracy comes from practice and decent paint. Maybe if you wanted, you can buy a barrel kit after for sizing options, but its not necessary. You wont be more accurate with a better barrel, if you cant shoot, and are using the worst paint. Sort out the practice, buy the best paint you can afford, and maybe a barrel kit will be a bit of icing on the top.

noobie

May 22, 2015
Where are you based Blu?

I asked because sometimes pictures are better than words and showing is better than pictures. In that vain possibly look for local sites and local speedball competitions and see what most are using, ask a few questions in regards to reliability, accuracy, cost etc..sometimes you might even get one selling a gun?