Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking to join the sport.

CTurner

Jan 7, 2014
Hey Guys

I've been to a couple of days at Combat Paintball in Thetford (My closest site) and absolutely loved it. I loved the game zones they have there but I really like the look of speedball/tournament game play and want to explore the sport more.

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for getting started in this side of it? Are there any good sites around Norfolk/Suffolk?

Thanks

Chris

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
If your wanting to play speedball/tournament then your better off joining a team and playing in the cpps rather than playing around your local sights.

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
Hey CTurner.
i would visit CPPS and have a chat with teams that are there... im only a woodsball player but i prefer arenas that are open like the speedball games... I always find teams that are happy to talk about speedball and give advice...

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
The CPPS stands for (Central Premier Paintball Series) and is on this weekend.... from the newcomers to Tourney to the best teams in the UK playing in the Elite http://www.okpb.co.uk/ and free to watch (y)

But might be a bit of jaunt from Norfolk/Suffolk

so someone should be able to answer your question on " Are there any good sites around Norfolk/Suffolk?" Someone?