Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lord Of The Rings...????

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by Stalkerboy
Hi Guys,

Here is the info that I can give you for the LOTR big game (upto 300 poeple).

The game is due to take place on Sunday 4th July at Skirmish Lasham.
As with UKPSF Big Game the emphasis will be on having a damn goog time. People are encourged to wear fancy dress and to get into character.
Awesome!! I feel a DRESS coming on!!

P.S. (Can we bring Teddy??)

L J

big big titties
i dont know, i cant remember her from the first one, havent seen the 2nd one, and saw the last one in french, so i havent actually heard one word in english from the last film, yet i still understood it.....shows how simple it is really, definetly way to long, i though the film was going to finish about 5 times!

and that gollom thing was more annoying than jar jar binks!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Shot gun Eowyn - Sword Maiden of Rohan

BUT I'm a brunette, so perhaps pointy ears it is as Arwen Evenstar:rolleyes: She has no sword though:confused: but can turn a lake into a stampeed of horses:cool: oooh now I'm undecided.

Great idea, have to let the Southampton Uni club (Trident) to attend should be a blast:D

Shep

Oct 30, 2003
ooh ooh what to go as?? could be a hobbit got the hairy feet but too tall,have to be real tree gear & go as treebeard lol

Shep & kidder will be there if i gota drug him & drag him down
c u all there

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by L J
gups, the only women i know of are the two elves, or Sam's wife he marries:D
Yeh Sams wife... thats me... happy go lucky simple country bumpkin... not quite 'buxom wench' tho!!

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by ShelleyHicky
Shot gun Eowyn - Sword Maiden of Rohan

BUT I'm a brunette, so perhaps pointy ears it is as Arwen Evenstar:rolleyes: She has no sword though:confused: but can turn a lake into a stampeed of horses:cool: oooh now I'm undecided.

Great idea, have to let the Southampton Uni club (Trident) to attend should be a blast:D
Arwen does have a sword. Remember from the first one, where she's on the horse in the river and facing the ring wraith's, and she says "If you want him, come and claim him!". I always thought that 'claim' part sounded gay :D