Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Loud Noise!!!!!!!!!!

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
When I shoot my Tippman m98 it makes a loud bang noise when the bolt comes back. Is there something I can buy that will make the noise more quite? Also, I noticed when I took a shot, a bunch of white gas comes out of the barrel and out of the bolt hole. When I mean out of the barrel, I mean way out of the barrel. When the white gas come out of the barrel, it makes a circle 1 foot in diamater. That gives away my position eaisly. Is there a way I can fix that too? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Brian, you and I both know that the reason for the noise is the cheap stock Tippmann barrel, but since you've already ordered a new barrel this won't be even a topic worth discussing.

As for the gas I have no idea.

gas

the gas is just liguid CO2, you could put an anti-siphon on your bottle, that'd stop so much liquid doing through the valve. How do u mean the bolt hole???? the elbow of the marker or the velocity adjustment hole on the side?

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Ok a anti-siphon is a little bottle in essence that when liquid Co2 enters it, gives it more time to expand into Co2 gas before entering the workings of your marker.

Sorry looking at this post in retrospect i see that i got anti-siphon mixed up with expansion chamber.

The loud noise is basically all the parts clanging together, the new barrel will reduce this.