Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lubricant

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Ideally use "paintball gun oil" like Gold Cup or PMI Perfect. Whatever you use, it is important that you use synthetic oil, not 3-in-one or WD40 since they will cause your o-rings to swell and ruin your velocity. I am told that sewing machine oil will do, but don't quote me on that.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Rabies
Ideally use "paintball gun oil" like Gold Cup or PMI Perfect. Whatever you use, it is important that you use synthetic oil, not 3-in-one or WD40 since they will cause your o-rings to swell and ruin your velocity. I am told that sewing machine oil will do, but don't quote me on that.
3in1 oil is ok as it is a oil wd40 is a water deplacment wich causes the rings to crack,sewing machine oil is also ok

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Originally posted by le-pig

3in1 oil is ok as it is a oil wd40 is a water deplacment wich causes the rings to crack,sewing machine oil is also ok
Oh, ok, I was always told to avoid 3-in-one, but after doing a bit of a search on google it seems that lots of people use 3-in-one without trouble, so maybe I was wrong on that one. Don't use WD40 though (did I already say that?) :)

I always use PMI Perfect, and even on a gun like the Piranha which demands a lot of lubrication to run at its best, a small bottle goes a very long way.

<SpEcTrA>

Ooo.. pWitty colours!
Aug 27, 2002
manchester uk
www.microsoft.com
you shouldnt use ky jelly its waterbased and has other coumpounds similar to sugar so it leaves a very sticky mess behind after it evaportes imagine what that does to the inside of your marker