Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lucky 15's Geo 3.1

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
@7SunLike , if you want my honest opinion the last thing you or your friend wants to do is to try get on a plane with a paintball marker in their luggage without telling the airline first

He really needs to declare it, and maybe also take with him a paintball catalog, magazine or DVD so he can show it is a toy gun.

There should not be a problem with it, as long as you are up-front about it. Plenty of people travel with paintball markers, but they tell the airline they are using.

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
@7SunLike , if you want my honest opinion the last thing you or your friend wants to do is to try get on a plane with a paintball marker in their luggage without telling the airline first

He really needs to declare it, and maybe also take with him a paintball catalog, magazine or DVD so he can show it is a toy gun.

There should not be a problem with it, as long as you are up-front about it. Plenty of people travel with paintball markers, but they tell the airline they are using.
okey. thanks.

benjman

Shooting for Lucky 15.5s
Jul 27, 2010
Cheadle, Staffordshire
Well i'm glad all the confusion is out of the way, thanks to everyone that helped, if you wanted to post to Estonia then i could do it for £570 plus whatever the price is quoted for shipping it, as long as its some kind of insured delivery, just in case it gets lost on the way

Reactions: G4z