Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LV1.1 Pro & other bits and bobs

rich_price92

May 7, 2011
Bournemouth, UK
(Proof pic about halfway down... IT isn't my strong point) Hi everyone,

I've been back in the sport for just a couple of months and already have too much kit so thought I'd streamline! I also managed to impulse buy a CS1 at CPPS over the weekend so need to shift my beautiful LV1.1, more photos on request as this thing is seriously gorgeous... postage includes the most basic shipping available, if you want it in a hurry then you can cover the difference :) here we go....

Drom arm pads size: L
These arm pads are stunning and I only recently bought them off of here... unfortunately they are too tight for me :( gutted. If, on the off chance, anyone has any XL drom pads and wants a cheeky trade that'd be awesome - otherwise, £SOLD

Drom.jpg
Dye C14 pants - Purple/Orange XL.
Awesome pants, I'm not allowed to use them. Unfortunately I'm limited to Empire or Valken pants this season. Again I bought these off the forum fairly recently. £SOLD
Dye.jpg
HK bottle butt in green/purple
I'm sure you're all familiar with these little naughties. Loving the purple, not loving the green so it has to go. Never used. £SOLD
HK.jpg
JT Fast Pack
strapless and super low profile which is perfect for M500 and keeping a small target. Hardly used, not entirely sure why I have it... £15
JT.jpg

LV1.1 Pro
This absolutely sublime piece of godliness is around 1 month old. I bought this brand new from Just Paintball in May and it is in the rather fetching and rare Purple Acid Fade. I've been led to believe this is 1 of 12? (can anyone confirm?). It shoots incredibly and has been used for a couple of walk ons, a tournament and a training session without missing a beat. It also has the violent series scythe trigger installed but comes with the original too. I haven't seen any 1.1 Pro's for sale but given it's rarity and the fact it's so new I'm going to pop it up for £600. Now £550 if collected from Empire open or CPPS round 4!
LV1.1.jpg

Marker Stand
somewhere to pop your precious while in the pits or add a decorative touch to your home. £SOLD
Marker Stand.jpg proof.jpg
Purple/White Slamjack headwrap
Gorgeous headwrap that I haven't seen too many of, never one in this colour anyway. Long ties for that super sweet wavey look. £SOLD
Slamjack.jpg
Virtue Jersey XL
Stunning jersey in black/grey. Awesome padding and great half gloves. I have too many jerseys and don't want to get this one dirty. £50.
Virtue 2.jpg Virtue.jpg
Any questions, feel free to holla :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Fraz