Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

magna not feeding

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
hey guys when i dry fire with my magna on it seems to feed (spins round) but when i put balls in it spins the indisde of the cone but not the whole things? just wondering how to fix it?

stewy

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Sounds like the spring isn't fitted properly (the one underneath the cone).

You'll have to take it off to check (or send/bring it to me to sort out for you ;)).

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
Sounds like the spring isn't fitted properly (the one underneath the cone).

You'll have to take it off to check (or send/bring it to me to sort out for you ;)).
ahh cheers anywere on the internet tha can tell me how to do it? damb there so tricky !:mad:

Anavrin

Jan 15, 2009
could be the magetic clutch, if there are too few magets acting on the plate the motor will turn but the clutch will slip and no balls will be fed, also check there are no obstuctions in the feed tube, I got a bit of plastic stuck in mine blocking the balls and making the magna clutch slip

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
k guys after tweeking around with it i have got it to feed abit.. it feeds for a few balls then just stops feeding..

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
check your anti jam spring is in right. And make sure your magnets are back to their original position if you changed them. Might be worth checking your settings as well, theres no need to change them from default.

b.johnson

Mar 9, 2009
Does it work when you pre load the rip drive? If that works it might just need the mic sensitivity up. I had to do that before I got the RF kit.