Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MAMBA AND FLY IR3's MUST LOOK ---PICS

jamphi24

I Love your bunker
Sep 24, 2001
Bristol
Thats a matter of opinion. I agree they are over-priced but they are still the best marker out there.

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
hype? u call up to order an IR3 ready to pay for it then and there, u'll take any colour, any model and 3 different shops say "sorry, none in at the moment." yeah, must just be hype after all they don't really want to take our money do they :)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
So its nothing to do with the States getting 1st bite ,and the good old UK getting the scraps!(don't mean scrap markers by the way:) ) No m8 its cynical marketing not just WDP,not just paintball
everybody does it If you could phone up and buy the marker to you're spec. there and then the hype wouldn't exist and interest would tail off...hence the supply myth,makes the product more desirable to the target population,wether its an IR3 ,Nike trainers or a bag of crisps , this way they sustain demand without over production and KEEP THE PRICE UP:(

I can't really hold with the shortage theory on stock markers as I've seen plenty in the shops over the last few months,Planet,Pheonix etc. but with custom/specific jobs there's always a wait in fact most manufactures in the UK tend to have a waiting list due to the small market over here its more cost effective to make a marker for a customer than make one in the hope they will sell(colours,carves etc).;)

This by the way isn't just a pop at WDP but everybody else who uses the same tactics...we're the only losers:(

Still don't like IR3's though:p :D

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
like the fly better still.

and your thoughts on them easier to get in the state, um,,, no. its not as much easier then u think. its all about the timeing on if you get one and what one you get.

and if you dont like them, why did u come to look at them???