Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker problems! too many of them

joe bob

copyright '03
My spider just started screwing up, my bolt is getting stuck (in the middle of a 1 on 1 game so i had to kick it back open) I use a 9 oz tank in about 200 shots (of course it running out in the middle of the game so i had to cock it after every shot) and I cant get my velocity over 250

I lubed my marker down , changed the orings, (all exept 2, because i needed to use the allen wrench i lost)

I put a plastic sleeve around my guide rod to try and compress the spring more It worked for about 5 shots

What could be wrong!?!?

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
If you have a bottom line, check the filter where the hose connects to the c/a adaptor (where u screw the tank in), also check all the airways as something could be blocking it.

Sounds like a series of small leaks, bad o-rings and dodgy springs behind the striker.

If you really want to keep it running, i suggest you spend some money getting spares. If not, chuck it and save for a new Spyder like a nice Xtra, had mine for two years and its still goin! With the right care they will go forever, changed like 3 seals in it and 1 spring the whole time.