Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker question

paintnoob

Dec 22, 2012
Telford Shrops
Is the vangaurd creed considered a wise move from a series 3 empire mini im a little stuck on wether to cahnge or stick with what im shooting ?

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
If you like the feel of the Mini then I would say your best bet is upgrading to an Axe.

They are a great little marker, feel very nice in the hand, shoot well and are reliable if looked after properly, and moving to one from a mini you'll feel comfortable with it from the start.

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
Personally, I love my Creed(s) - preferring them to the Ego that I had, and have had no major problems with them. Sadly Creeds have got a bit of a bad reputation for leaks.

From what people have said, there is quite a bit if inconsistency so one marker works well, while the next would be a dog and have endless problems.

Creeds are currently very cheap second hand (absurdly cheap in some cases), but the company was recently bought out, manufacuting moved to the US, and the Creed discontinued, so spares may get hard to get hold of in the future.

If you can get a good one, they are well worth it. Finding a good one may be a challenge though...

Last edited:

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
My lad had a mini and loved the creed whilst I had one if that's any help. Got mine from Mclovin and had been looked after by foot so that should ensure you are getting a good one :)

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
To be honest my lad shot his more than I did mine but he loves his Mini just because of how small and tight it is which is also the most common reason others don't like it. However, I used my Creed at the Masters 10-man back in 2011 and it was faultless all day. Shot slightly softer/smoother than my old Ego9 but cant compare to more modern Egos as not shot any. Was very happy with both of them but traded them out a few months back as I had too many markers and personally prefer spool markers. As already stated, if you get a good one they are excellent and I never had an issue with either of mine. They are cheap as chips at the moment so you cant really go far wrong :) With markers, I (like many others) will always advise "try before you buy" as markers are a very personal thing, would you really buy a car on how well someone else's was without trying it first! I genuinely believe the top end markers are all as good as each other as far as my own ability goes but some people prefer the smoother shot of a spool over a poppit and others prefer efficiency and others consistency or ease of maintenance. I found Creeds, Egos, DMs, Mini, and Geos all shot fine for me and I was happy with the maintenance on each of them so I had no issues with reliability either. It was just about the ergonomics and what felt comfortable in my hands which boils down to personal preference.Other markers may equally be as good but I wont comment unless I have owned or used one for at least a full days play. If you cant shoot people out with any of these markers then its probably not the marker that's the issue :)