Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MARKER SETUP IN NEED!

Smithy947

Sep 6, 2015
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a marker setup for a friend, without being too arrogant; we all know what the setup consists of so let's see what you've got on the basis of this colour scheme: white (base), green/black (secondary). He's played a few markers and found some liking in geo 3.1 and 3.5's and the new eteks, so let's see what you've got and hopefully get a sale. Also- the tank preferably a medium size nothing too large. And as for the hopper, spire's would be nice to see in white too, but let's see what crops up!

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Got this setup at the mo, popped the grills in as they are white too.

Ego 9

Empire Z2 with speed feed and rain lid and boxed.

Smithy947

Sep 6, 2015
Hi buddy what sort of price are you looking for? And I'll get back to him thanks for the quick reply

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Say £300 for the ego and hopper. If he is interested in the grills £360. Grills come with goggle bag.

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
That picture doesn't do that ego any justice. I believe it's my old one. Here she is when I had her. Different grips on now.

Reactions: cheyenne

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
That picture doesn't do that ego any justice. I believe it's my old one. Here she is when I had her. Different grips on now.

Yeah did take it last night with poor light. A lot better in the flesh. Had a few guys keen on it whenever I have used it.

Reactions: tricky m