Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

marker

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
I have been paintballing a few times now and have the urge to buy a marker. I like what i have heard about the autococker and the angel but i would like a marker that is reliable and around £300. Please help me.

Jeevus

try before u buy... get yourself a copy of What Paintball Gear (available from this website) to give you an idea of what's available in your price range and then try out as many as you can at local sites to see which one you prefer... people will come on here and say get this, get that... ignore them and decide for yourself.

K

Sup'Air is definitely the preferred format for me and the rest of the team... I play front so probably throw less paint than most. I carry 4/5 140 shot pots and a hopper and normally shoot 3/4 pots a game but it varies a hell of a lot as a front player... anywher between 0 shots (if i play crap) and 700 odd shots if im last in.

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
F**k! that must cost a bit then or do ur sponsors pay?

i will be looking at a what paintball gear soon anyway cos my mate Billy No Mates (trust me it does make sense) is getting one.

In ur personal experience, what is a good reliable gun?

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
are you name dropping again my associate? a good question for you wise sages of paintball, is, is there a great differance between pnumatics and electro markers? i mean can a good non-electro (like spyder shutter) stand up to an angel / impulse. or the like on the field?? or is it worth spending a little extra in getting en electro??