Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

marker

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
ANGEL SPEED 05

why get a another marker that you will just need to replace in like 6 months just go get a angel speed they like never break down unlike the ion (its plastic) and speaking of that the ion you have to upgrade a lot to make it good while the angel is all done PERFECT
ive had both and i would keep angel over any other most reliable marker out their
but dont listen to me go and try one out for your self

but KEEP AWAY FROM THE ION

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
from what ive seen, never seen a ion go wrong, but seen a speed 05 go wrong plenty of times! ion or rail is the way to go! both very good guns, can pick upped ions cheap off here, definitely worth a look!

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
are you kidding me you have never seen a ion go wrong?!!!
fair enough if you havent but on the first torniment i played like 1 in 3 ions were ether leeking or had people gong whats wrong with mine

angel speed they like never break down unlike the ion (its plastic)
Are you joking!?
Angels are far more problematic than the ION. Also being plastic, it is not made of plastic unlike the PMR, it simply has a plastic/rubber cover over the METAL internals. Have you ever shot an ION? It may seem like im ranting but im sick of this its plastic blah blah blah that the ION gets. Its ironic because the PMR actually has more plastic parts than the ION, yet the PMR gets so much respect.