Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Markers and Clothing.

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
Hi All,

Well i have manage to join a team for this years CPPS events so here is some kit i don't see myself using any more.

First is My Bob long G6r (Gloss Black, Blue) Good shooter, never let me down, did have some fps issues, then i changed the battery. problem resolved (LOL) Bob long markers don't come with tools or manuals but can be downloaded from the web, the manual that is you have to buy your own tools. Marker is spotless no marks, dents or anything like that. lets start at 460.00 this is includes royal mail next day delivery.

Bob long barrel kit like new 80.00. Will do barrel kit on the g6r for 480

Second is my Bob Long Ripper (dust black and lime green) brought this last year and has all the latest bits to it. has the SC-kit fitted comes with GAT wrap and two barrel back and remember Bob long markers don't come with tools or manuals but can be downloaded from the web, the manual that is you have to buy your own tools. Lets start is 570.00 this include royal mail next day delivery

All the Bob long will come with the pressure testers, when i can find them.

Third is my C9 pants and Jersey. no rips or tears in good condition slight bobbling on the top. both are a size XL do the set for 40.00 or 20.00 quid each.

Can do paypal, bank transfer, Gold or silver, etc. i will listen to offers, but please keep everything on this thread.

thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
dont suppose you want any trades+cash for either of the markers? Can get pictures if interested

Last edited:

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
Post pics up guys and prefrence in markers please, I will have a look then decide. Mr Brit is it a etek a am or a lt, I would be looking at 250. Added towards any of the markers.

Jamie.JC.Campbell

Oct 28, 2008
Aberdeen

comes with a gold shaft 3 booster kit still fully boxed with all the normal stuff, allen keys and manual etc. As you can see there is some wear at the tip of the barrel, it does not affect the performance at all. There are only 23 of these in the world and from what I hear there is only two of them in Europe one of them being this one.

Give me your ideas for the ripper and the G6 please :) ( i am looking for one or the other not both)

Last edited: