Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Markers and more markers!! and more to come!!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Unlikely as I'm trying to cut down on the markers I have, but let me know what your offer is, worst I can say is no!

off_the_break

Sep 15, 2009
Hi,

Would you consider a swap for robbos nexus ego is my Rare Cobra Bodied E1 Eblade w/ zero B board. 1 box fired since service from belsales. New Evo mini LPR, Evo supercharger valve and mainspring. New cocking solenoid and manifold gasket. I bought this at the start of this month and i absolutely love it. I just dont have the mechanical know-how to make the most of it. Also what cash you you want me to add for the anno ego 8? Thanks

JuMpiNgJeSuS

One man army
Sep 19, 2010
Your Girlfriend bedroom
Hi,

Would you consider a swap for robbos nexus ego is my Rare Cobra Bodied E1 Eblade w/ zero B board. 1 box fired since service from belsales. New Evo mini LPR, Evo supercharger valve and mainspring. New cocking solenoid and manifold gasket. I bought this at the start of this month and i absolutely love it. I just dont have the mechanical know-how to make the most of it. Also what cash you you want me to add for the anno ego 8? Thanks
Rule 4) All items for sale/trade must have photos with username and current date! and be hand written