Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

markers for sale cockers, sp8, slg and a rotor

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
hi guys time for me to have a culling session, and the way i see it is last in first out. prices include next day, cockers will be signed for. trades welcome on ego's, geo's, anything really just show me what you have, poss 2 for 1 on my part will send to a third party to do the trade(2 of my guns for your)

so first off is a smart parts sp8 was working when i got this but has sat in the workshop for the last 18 months, has got a broken feedtube but will include a new feedneck that will fit onto the site rail looking for £80

next is a proto slg i brought this off of here about 2 weeks ago to use on a walk-on day it performed faultlessly
only prob is the eye cover grub screw wont undo other than that its works great set up on 10 bps millenium settings will include a dye o-ring set enough to rebuild this slg many times over looking for £70

first of the cockers is my aim bodied mech belsales hollowpoint 3 way, wgp hinge frame all together just needs timing and an asa (as the one on there is my testing one) looking for £120

next cocker up is my eblade eclipse cocker brought of geetee a few weeks back used it last week and as per geetee's word out performed most guns on the walk on day. full eclipse/belsales internals evo ram with a qev on the rear does not include barrel looking for £200

next up is my rotor black with green kit on it looking for £80

lastly is my eclipse mech cocker dont really want to sell so serious offers only on this one
it has full eclipse/belsales internals matching anno'd gripframe keeps up with electros on walk on days for a mech this is silly fast, timed perfectly again barrel not included looking for £170

fro the mods
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx115/monkey_man5710/WP_000103.jpg

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
if that mech eclipse is still here tomorrow ill likely take for asking

that is just beautiful dude

Jabstar

Feb 18, 2012
Ouch wasnt that a notorious marker for failing parts and leaks? :/ Most i would be willing to offer is £50. Also whats the issue with the eye cover? Bold screw?

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
if it hasnt since 08 i cant see it going to now? apart from normal wear and tear plus i seem to remember dye sorting the probs out, like i said no problems with it apart from the grub screw that holds the eye cover on wont undo, i only want rid of it because i dont like the spool design guns. meet halfway at £60

Jabstar

Feb 18, 2012
£60 all in but you'll have to wait until mid-next week as thats when i get the funds?