Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

masks

storm1975

Jul 21, 2005
Manchester
mask

Originally posted by shadow9712
i wear glasses 2. anyway how much was your JT Flex7 ?
it sounds pretty good. the first time i got shot it was on the mask right over my mouth. so i learned the hard way oarnge paintballs dont tast good.

will htis mask fogg up in cold weather? also how easily can you see through it ? like sides and up and down?
Visibilty is good, I've got a couple of stickers on my lens and they don't interfere at all. Your glasses might steam up a little rather than the actual lens in the mask. Not personally found a way to stop that yet other than running faster lol

JT Flex masks are around £40-£50 in the UK

Manic Monk

UWE Paintball Soc
Feb 20, 2006
Bristol/Wiltshire
www.myspace.com
Im another glasses warer and ive found that a bit of anti-fog solution works well in stopping fog on your glasses but its far from perfect. Ive got a proflex and it fits over my glasses great, only a little fogging and lots of bouncers. Other good masks for glasses that i have found are the v force armour and shield (the shield is better). But avoid the proto fs this forced my glasses into my face and i had to send it back.

shadow9712

Re: mask

Originally posted by storm1975
Visibilty is good, I've got a couple of stickers on my lens and they don't interfere at all. Your glasses might steam up a little rather than the actual lens in the mask. Not personally found a way to stop that yet other than running faster lol

JT Flex masks are around £40-£50 in the UK

i dont know how to convert your currency units into my american units :confused:

CIC3RO

Mar 9, 2006
Cali
Visit site
Hehe im like from England in America, so 40-50 pounds is about 80-90 dollars, dollars are usually about almost double what pounds are in England

lambourne

May 29, 2005
surrey
Visit site
jt pro flex 05

i have use for over a year still happy with them

1 the lens easy to get out
2 replacements are easy to come by
3 good face protection some of the new masks dont cover your chin well enough for my likeing :)

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
when i started a thread like this nealry everyone told me to get a jt roflex or v force profiler:D