Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MASSIVE CLEAR - FAR TOO MUCH GEAR

dZynR

Jun 27, 2011
Will do tomorrow night for you fella.
If they are good condition and matching then pictures aren't necessary, the only other thing I would like to know is, could you post them next day delivery if I cover the cost ?

noobie

May 22, 2015
Is it possible to get a few pictures of the mini mag and do you know what level it currently runs? Cheers

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
If they are good condition and matching then pictures aren't necessary, the only other thing I would like to know is, could you post them next day delivery if I cover the cost ?
Hello mate,

The 2XL pants are in excellent condition and are priced at £40.00 - Tops wise what size ?? the 2 2XL ones are both in excellent condition and are £20.00 Each or there is a Large one that is as new and never seen a field, this is £32.50.

I can post next day delivery and what ever items you want would charge £10.00 with total payment via paypal as owed. Let me know if this is any good and can get them posted out tomorrow for you - Or where abouts you based and are you coming to the Millenniums this weekend ??

dZynR

Jun 27, 2011
Hello mate,

The 2XL pants are in excellent condition and are priced at £40.00 - Tops wise what size ?? the 2 2XL ones are both in excellent condition and are £20.00 Each or there is a Large one that is as new and never seen a field, this is £32.50.

I can post next day delivery and what ever items you want would charge £10.00 with total payment via paypal as owed. Let me know if this is any good and can get them posted out tomorrow for you - Or where abouts you based and are you coming to the Millenniums this weekend ??
I will take a pair of 2xl pants and a 2xl jersey as well £70 posted ? Pm me your details :)
No wont be at millenium, more of a woodsballer than anything.

Last edited: