The Home Of European Paintball

***Massive kit clearout***

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Proto jersey size? Will take if right..
XXL mate.

i will take the dye tank cover £8 all in paypal details plz :)
Payment details on their way. :)

ay up fella, will take the lime green bottle butt off ya hands pm me ya paypoo
inbox is full mate, cant send payment details!

Would you accept £50 all in for the Ion, if I you say yes and I decide to have it you can have a pay poo payment or bank tranfer tomorrow afternoon when I get in from work. It take it it's all stock no mods?
Call it £55 and we have a deal, and yes its stock mate. :)

PSYclone paintball

Chris Granger
Feb 26, 2009
Esssex
Il take the Planet eclipse banner for £10 if thats ok? , Thats all ive got in my paypal for the time being so wouldnt be able to offer up.

Cheers

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Crash, looks like we've got a deal on the ION mate. PM me your Paypoo details, or if you trust me send me your bank account number and sort code and I can HSBC the money direct into your account and avoid those nasty paypoo fee's.

I'm just coming back into the game after a long break, as my kids are grown up now and have a bit more time, but getting my gear up to spec is a pain in the arse. So if your feeling generous, I don't suppose you could throw a squeegie or fluffy stick that you won't be needing into the box with the ION...;-)

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Hello mate what size are the Valken Crusade Black tribal pants and proto blue pants as interested in having them
Proto pants are a large mate and the Valken ones are a 30- 35 waist.

ill take the dye bottle cover send me payment details cheers
Already sold mate, only the eclipse one left im afraid.

Il take the Planet eclipse banner for £10 if thats ok? , Thats all ive got in my paypal for the time being so wouldnt be able to offer up.

Cheers
Offer accepted, payment details on their way mate. :)
Crash, looks like we've got a deal on the ION mate. PM me your Paypoo details, or if you trust me send me your bank account number and sort code and I can HSBC the money direct into your account and avoid those nasty paypoo fee's.

I'm just coming back into the game after a long break, as my kids are grown up now and have a bit more time, but getting my gear up to spec is a pain in the arse. So if your feeling generous, I don't suppose you could throw a squeegie or fluffy stick that you won't be needing into the box with the ION...;-)
Payment details on their way over mate, will see what i can chuck in the ion box to help you out mate. ;)

ratboy78

Jul 26, 2010
ok fella what will you sell the eclipse 1 for then all in if i pay now ???

Proto pants are a large mate and the Valken ones are a 30- 35 waist.

Already sold mate, only the eclipse one left im afraid.

Offer accepted, payment details on their way mate. :)

Payment details on their way over mate, will see what i can chuck in the ion box to help you out mate. ;)