Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

massive kit sale all must go today very cheap bargains !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain-scarecrow

BLUTS...ASSEMBLE!
Sep 21, 2011
hey everybody just a warning about this guy he sold me the velocity hopper on ebay which i paid for straight away. i then went on holiday the day after paying and expected the hopper to be waiting for me when i got back, i got back from holiday and it hadnt arrived so i emailed him and asked if hed sent it. he advised he was going to send the day after. i waited for another week and it still hadn't arrived, with no reply to numerous emails asking where it was i opened a paypal dispute. he then text me saying he hadn't sent it out because he needed bubble wrap and that he'd got some and was sending it the next day. after some more waiting i text him asking where it was and didnt get a straight answer for a while until he finally came out with "basically my funds haven't cleared to buy a new hopper so i wouldnt have a hopper for another month" anyway he eventually refunded me through paypal and then promised he would send out the hopper and i could pay him when it arrived, he then relisted it on ebay and now its up for sale on here, i just text him asking about it and he says he sold it to a mate last night. in my experience this guys a complete joke and should be avoided completely as a seller! just a heads up, hope you dont get stung and messed around like i did. cheers
I can vouch for Japtech, everything he said is true - sam totally screwed him over on this, i saw the transcript from the texts back and forward. sam is a proper joker and i advise that no one does business with him

Blut up, Blut out

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
compulsive liar... according to his facebook chat he plays for london defiance and hes best mates with everyone at nexus
Hi upzii,
Can you send me a link or point me the direction of this Facebook chat where paintballsam55 claims he plays for London Defiance, I am sure I would have noticed if he was a player for MY TEAM.
Just to clarify to everyone on here paintballsam55 has NO CONNECTION to London Defiance althought we do currently have a player called Sam he is NOT paintballsam55.
Marco - London Defiance
Thanks

paintballsam55

amazing
Nov 2, 2011
s****horpe
Hi upzii,
Can you send me a link or point me the direction of this Facebook chat where paintballsam55 claims he plays for London Defiance, I am sure I would have noticed if he was a player for MY TEAM.
Just to clarify to everyone on here paintballsam55 has NO CONNECTION to London Defiance althought we do currently have a player called Sam he is NOT paintballsam55.
Marco - London Defiance
Thanks
i was joking with him mate i have never played for defiance

Status
Not open for further replies.