Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Paintball February 15th of Feb

hodder

Hi All,

The February Walk-On Day will take place at Mayhem on Sunday 15th of Feb. Please arrive between 9.15am and 9.30am.

We're going to be doing a 'big-game' type scenario this time where we will have a mobile air station and play for up-to an hour. I don't want to go into too much detail, but it's going to be awesome!

Prices are £50 a head including day-fee, a box of paint (2000 and a choice of type), unlimited gas all day and dedicated gun tech on site! (Molly fix-it). Use of the conference room, showers, picnic area, free tea and coffee and all the usual perks are included...

You can use any paintball marker you like as long as the Rate of Fire is no higher than 15 bps and velocity is no higher than 299 fps. All guns will be chronographed on the day.

Any questions please feel free to give us a call on 01708 688517 or check out the website www.mayhempaintball.co.uk

Hope to see you there!

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
This looks fun, im only half an hour away in the car, so as long as my funds are ok, ill give you a ring to confirm :)

Cheers

Tom

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Dam it, i spoke to soon, thats valantines day, doh. Im under the thum so i will have to do something with her . . . . sorry :)

jamesg177

Jan 7, 2009
Dagenham, Essex
ohh i would like to come to this one as i missed the last one but its abit of a tigt month money wise :mad:
and it only 2 days before tower so will have to go that one as i have paint lefft maby i can hopefully come to the next one :)

PSYclone paintball

Chris Granger
Feb 26, 2009
Esssex
Great place

Great place shame about some of the wipers. I once shot some one watched them wipe it off then shot them again same thing did this 5 times and then finally had to light them up