Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

me and a mate are looking for a team near use

steve-p

Jul 18, 2012
hi all me and a mate are looking for a team near use we leave in east anglia so if a team near or around use is looking for to lads who love the sport and just get stuck in to any game and wont to win but most of all have fun and a laugh let me know.

we have done a few speed ball games plus we have all our own stuff

steve
KEEP LOW AND MOVE FAST

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hiya Steve

Welcome to P8ntballer. As Rocket Rob says Apoc have a very active walk-on club. Apoc are on the A1198 towards Bassingbourn a mile just outside Royston. We have a sup-air team that can put out 2-3 team for a tourney and the 2 scenario teams. The walk on days are either on a Saturday or Sunday there is one this Saturday 13th Oct and the next 21st Oct.
If you are interested in Sup-air, training is on the 1st Sunday of the month. If you would like any more info on the sup-air team you can PM WooDzYo or Ahdinko on here who are the 2 team captian.

If you want any more help on the scenario side at Apoc I would speak to Rocket Rob who will be able to help you more.

Here is a link to the walk-on dates.

http://www.apocalypsepaintball.co.uk/joomla/apocalypse/index.php/walk-on-club/walk-on-dates

Just give them a phone call to book you in for the day and they will make sure they have enough paint on site.

They have a morning or afternoon session or you can play all day.

Regards

Ant

Reactions: WooDzYo and steve-p

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hiya Steve

Welcome to P8ntballer. As Rocket Rob says Apoc have a very active walk-on club. Apoc are on the A1198 towards Bassingbourn a mile just outside Royston. We have a sup-air team that can put out 2-3 team for a tourney and the 2 scenario teams. The walk on days are either on a Saturday or Sunday there is one this Saturday 13th Oct and the next 21st Oct.
If you are interested in Sup-air, training is on the 1st Sunday of the month. If you would like any more info on the sup-air team you can PM WooDzYo or Ahdinko on here who are the 2 team captian.

If you want any more help on the scenario side at Apoc I would speak to Rocket Rob who will be able to help you more.

Here is a link to the walk-on dates.

http://www.apocalypsepaintball.co.uk/joomla/apocalypse/index.php/walk-on-club/walk-on-dates

Just give them a phone call to book you in for the day and they will make sure they have enough paint on site.

They have a morning or afternoon session or you can play all day.

Regards

Ant
Hello mate, im the other guy steve was on about. We're really only interested in the sup air side of life so if theres space for us to join in on that then that would be great

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello mate, im the other guy steve was on about. We're really only interested in the sup air side of life so if theres space for us to join in on that then that would be great
Hello Olliewidd,

We are alway interested in making the team bigger. If you PM WooDzYo or Ahdinko on here who are the 2 team captains. They will be able to give you some more info.

We have started to build a sup-air field to train on (still a bit to do). The plan is, to train on the 1st Sunday of the month and compete in tourneys when they happen.

Ant

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hello Olliewidd,

We are alway interested in making the team bigger. If you PM WooDzYo or Ahdinko on here who are the 2 team captains. They will be able to give you some more info.

We have started to build a sup-air field to train on (still a bit to do). The plan is, to train on the 1st Sunday of the month and compete in tourneys when they happen.

Ant
Ok cool, well ill give the captains a buzz and see what they say. Thanks for the heads up buddy