The Home Of European Paintball

Membership Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

M 818

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chelmsford
I just think the forums is gone to sh!t, I mean btotw came back then more polls for bans came back and i seriously think they are unnecessary and plain stupid.

I am not getting into a competition of who done what!

I have been thinking about this for a while and the BOTW bollox and a couple of PMs I have received from a mod made it also more clear that this forum is starting to reflect the state the UK paintball scene is in.

We are the only country that still cannot show a NATIONAL LEAGUE STRUCTURE!!!

Look around you, leagues that were once well visited by teams are now playing 8 teams in two Divs or give up all together!

It is just such a shame as there are many players in the UK that have talent and need a media like p8ntballer to stay in touch and gain information but all they get it rubbish!

Sorry if people don't agree...but that is my view!

Love,

Oli

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Look around you, leagues that were once well visited by teams are now playing 8 teams in two Divs or give up all together!
But theres a contradiction in opinion here, as we are constantly hearing that both tournaments are having poor turnout and that too many teams are playing too many tournaments and should concentrate more on training.

But theres a contradiction in opinion here, as we are constantly hearing that both tournaments are having poor turnout and that too many teams are playing too many tournaments and should concentrate more on training.
Is there??? How about this then...we train every weekend two days!

Our lower team train at least ever two weeks and play one event a month?

Seems to be working fine!

What do you play for at the moment??? **** all!!! No league can really crown the UK Champion!

So according to you, you should just train? And when do you play to see if your training paid off???

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Is there??? How about this then...we train every weekend two days!

Our lower team train at least ever two weeks and play one event a month?

Seems to be working fine!

What do you play for at the moment??? **** all!!! No league can really crown the UK Champion!

So according to you, you should just train? And when do you play to see if your training paid off???
it wasnt a jab at you. Im just saying that while everyones complaining about the state of UK paintball, there are contradicting opinions as to why and with you complaining that tournaments weren't getting enough turn out, i was just pointing out it might not be best for every team to play more tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.