Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millennium 2003 Winners

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
J

Originally posted by j,ecstacy
we will wait and see indeed, it could be a very interesting year as regards to who does well eh sam;)

oh then theres this team ive heard of that if rumors are true should do well as they have some of the biggest fire power of any euro team, train well, are commited and have some of the wierdest people on the scene....
True, and i wish Ecstacy luck, am sure that we will see great things from you guys in the future, and all the other great UK teams, Kelly's, Tigers, Shock, Backlash, Nexus, K2, Look forward to seeing you all around Europe!:D Should be fun.

Who is the team you have heard about??:confused:

sam

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
hey ping, lookin forward to training this weekend, cant wait , should be fun, am gonna cause the same kinda havoc as we did at Campaign, Woody betta watch out if he's rooming with me!! not in that way!!! got some tricks up my sleeve, chief was pretty pissed off with the flour....reckon woody would be too.....??:D :D :D

see you when you get back!

sam

jecstacy

May 15, 2002
Visit site
i almost forgot about the ducklings i think i heard that birger (ex rusher) is playing for them though not sure. they could do well as have a lot of potential and are deffenatly one of the better euros

heres an interesting team idea the remains of the rushers joining the remains of the banzais what do you think?

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by j,ecstacy
i almost forgot about the ducklings i think i heard that birger (ex rusher) is playing for them though not sure. they could do well as have a lot of potential and are deffenatly one of the better euros

heres an interesting team idea the remains of the rushers joining the remains of the banzais what do you think?
It would be quite small team! :)

Not sure how many Rushers are floating around, but "i think" all but 2 banzai have been picked up by other teams

(K2/Kellys/Nexus/??)

It would have rocked though