Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millenniums new rule against shoulder padding

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Millennium Series Rule Change

Just read on the thread in Ammouncements that:

"You are not allowed to play with jerseys with padding sewn into the shoulders and only a single layer of padding is allowed on the elbow."

Does this mean that the new 2003 DYE playing tops with the padded shoulders will not be allowed??

sam

Q[TXR]

Aug 7, 2002
Pitea in Sweden
txr.nu
In this thread you can among other news for the 2003 Millennium Series read the following
Immediate Rule Changes for the 2003 Season
- You are not allowed to play with jerseys with padding sewn into the shoulders and only a single layer of padding is allowed on the elbow.
This sounds like it's pretty much directed at the Dye 2003 Core Division Jersey (at least I don't know of any others) that have padding on the shoulder and elbow. I wonder if someone from the Millennium Series can clarify whether the jersey from Dye will be banned from use or not.

The team I play with were thinking of buying jerseys and pants from Dye for this season and that's one of the reasons why I want to know.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
i cant think if any other tops either,i am sure that it will be a rule change cos some team tried to play with big ass shoulder pads in a tourney and there was no rule to ban it then, so now they have changed it......at least i hope thats the case!!!!!

sam:(

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
who cares bout the padding......what a stunner.......she should be wrapped in bubble wrap to keep her welt free........:D :D .....oops....im not being very politically correct.........aah....who cares......!!:D

sam

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Good to see some teeth in the rules. Good job Millennium! Dye opened the door with the small amount of padding here and there, who knows where it would have gone from there if left unchecked. There are legitimate places for padding: elbows, forearms, knees, shins, groin and, of course, breasts.

Steve

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Wow masses of padding the next thing that the millenium will rule that knee padding and elbow padding will be band aswell as baggy pants tops padding on gloves jeez!!! players wear tops that are baggy as hell now the padding on the shoulders on the dye tops aint gonna promote more bouncers what a crock!!!!