The Home Of European Paintball

Milsim???

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
We get all sorts of religions playing this sport..Christians, Greek Orthadox, Hindu, Jedi, Milsim's...loads....didnt know the Milsim's had their own marker's...I know the Jewish ones cant have barrel socks on them...
It's not the Religions you have to worry about, it's the zealots.

Lat year we had HezbaJoebob, and the MLMB (Monkey Love Martyrs Brigade).

Evidently both groups are in hiding after a precision guided JDAM missed Osama Bin Pinki's bedroom and buried itself into his Parents new de-lux fitted wardrobes next-door. Evidently all Internet privileges have been revoked for a month.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by joe bob
no they havent!
Joebob, I hardly think it wise for the great prophet to be associating himself with your fringe supporters (especially not in public). You don't want to go the way of the Taliban's Mullah Omar do you (I think they found pieces of him as far a field as Azerbaijan).

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by stongle

Evidently both groups are in hiding after a precision guided JDAM missed Osama Bin Pinki's bedroom and buried itself into his Parents new de-lux fitted wardrobes next-door. Evidently all Internet privileges have been revoked for a month.
F'kin' US so-called-smart-bombs:mad: :( :)

I've had to sneak out to use my friends computer in order to call all MLMB supporters.

We declare Jihad against the infidel Americans, and also Kenny and his mates from Brookhill close!