Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mini GS bolt stick issue

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
Hi guys and gals,

Looking for a bit of help to fix my gun, I know there's a few of you that know mini's inside out.

The problem started mid game last weekend, the bolt started to stick between shots. Eyes on and eyes off it will fire a couple and then stick half way across the feed and won't return for a few secs or without a shake. Done all the standard stuff, good clean, re lube, new battery, new o rings but still no luck. I reset the board too, but I'm still in the same position.

Has anyone had anything like this before? Haven't had a single issue with it till now, has about 20k on the clock at a guess.

Open to ideas!

Thanks

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
battery and grease. have you messed with the dwell times? if so then factory reset.

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
Pandamonium, thanks mate. I did lower the dwell but after returning it its still the same.

Reaper, ill have a look at the solenoid tomorrow thanks. What could be wrong with the spring?

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
In backwards if you stripped it after last use easily done. Could be worn. Is your bolt damaged atall have you changed the tip when doig other o rings

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
In backwards if you stripped it after last use easily done. Could be worn. Is your bolt damaged atall have you changed the tip when doig other o rings
I marked one end of the spring when I first got the gun as I know this is an issue, so it's definitely not that. Would you suggest just trying a new spring then? I changed the tip too, there is a tiny mark on the bolt but that's been there since I first stripped it.

Hopefully ill get time to strip it back to the solenoid tonight and have a look.

Cheers

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I wouldn't go buying any parts till you try stripping the solenoid then retesting no point wasting money unnecessarily. What did you do when the bolt stuck? To make it fire again