Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mint poison ego 10

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
This has been by far the best marker I have ever owned and im sad to see it go, however I'm getting a new one :D

Comes just like new in the hard case which still has the protective film on, includes Manual, alan key set and mini spares kit, I used up all the gun oil though but to make up for that i've thrown in some lil stickers.....God generous or what?!

I'm chucking in a free PE Beanie and barrel sock, Does not come with barrel kit as i sold it separately

Used throught out the 2010 season and for a few games at NPF, only wear is on the barrel tip which is good going as it was a hard year.

NOW £440 ALL IN
Cheers
Foster

Attachments

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
to save gassy from having to say it;

xazzyx - all offers have to be made in public on these forums, no deals are to be done via personal message. This is both to keep it fair for everyone else, and also to protect you both from being scammed / fraud. If it is agreed with and dealt with publicly, if anything does go wrong you are more likely to be helped as there will be proof of agreement and transaction

Reactions: foster90 and Gassy

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Thanks for that dodge.

In answer to you pm I won't be shipping to US

will put shot count up when u get home from work.

Foster

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Current shot count is 24,519.

Will be using it for training on Sunday at CPPS so if anyone interest would like to view it come find me :)

Dazle7560

Jan 10, 2011
Hi do you play for thr lucky 15s? I play for NPF Academy, Dont want to drop out of the sensible offer range but its all i have would you take £450 and ill pick it up?