Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Moderators,,,Gods or Hitlerites!!!

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
I have just been going through the Forums that I normally go through, i.e Tournament and Speak Your Brains.

What is going on?? (This applies to 'Tournament' more so than 'Speak you Brains')

Peoples posts are being moved to various other Forums for, what I can see, no reason whatsoever. Now, this in its self is not a big deal, the mods are leaving links to the Threads so you can still reach them.

What I'd like to know is why this big rush to move the posts about?

I've also noticed that it has started since certain members of our community have been given 'moderator powers'. Is this just a show of their authority or are there any sane reasons for moving a Post with questions about an up-coming Tournament to 'Announcements and Queries' when people wanting to know about Tournaments will go to that Fourm?

As the name says, 'Just Curious'............and bored!:D

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
be quiet fool!!!:eek:
they will hunt you down!!
i'm getting out of here
eek
With a dash of smoke and light, kris exits his room :D

Nah its just rules are rules.
technically:rolleyes:

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
comon kris, to the batmaobile, nanananananaa , batman,,

will kris and cowface esacpe in time?
will the evil moderators catch them before they can run?

Tune in next time for more MOD WARS.,,

this show was brought to u by, RDX ltd.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Moderators,,,Gods or Hitlerites!!! Why not both?

Originally posted by Just Curious
I have just been going through the Forums that I normally go through, i.e Tournament and Speak Your Brains.

What is going on?? (This applies to 'Tournament' more so than 'Speak you Brains')

Peoples posts are being moved to various other Forums for, what I can see, no reason whatsoever. Now, this in its self is not a big deal, the mods are leaving links to the Threads so you can still reach them.

What I'd like to know is why this big rush to move the posts about?

I've also noticed that it has started since certain members of our community have been given 'moderator powers'. Is this just a show of their authority or are there any sane reasons for moving a Post with questions about an up-coming Tournament to 'Announcements and Queries' when people wanting to know about Tournaments will go to that Fourm?

As the name says, 'Just Curious'............and bored!:D
Curious and bored you may be but also too lazy to read threads to find out (or just expressing your displeasure passively)--you and plenty of others besides.
Try reading--'What is a Tourney Forum post?' and/or 'Baca, care to explain?' over in the Tourney section. (Although, I might infer from the fact you posted this in 'Speak your Brains' you know full well why. :) )

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Shut up pretty boy! :p

Actaully Just Curious it is our job as moderators to moderate the Forum we were assigned. The rules have been posted in the ones I moderate and the one that I used to. It is as easy as pie to think before you post in the wrong forum. Besides atleast they are leaving you a redirect. I normally move it without it. But hey when we as moderators don't do what we have been asked "persons" not pointing the finger at you... Tend to get complacent and not post where they are supposed to or post really retarded stuff that irritates the community. That basically sums it up for you. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail any of us Moderators!:D