Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mods for a BT TM7 to make it quieter

Corin Segar

Jul 24, 2013
Hi guys, brand new to this forum and first thread so hope its in the right place.

I have a TM7 and was recently at a walk on at Mayhem, Essex. My marker was by far the loudest on the field. Not a massive problem for my playing style but means I cant go sneaking without giving my position away. I love the marker as it is, but would consider a set of upgrades in the future if it would make it quieter and more efficient at the same time. I dont want to reduce the barrel bore size of 0.691 as the standard barrel is very accurate with site paint.

A few people I have spoken to have suggested a longer ported barrel and a lurker/techt bolt, but I have limited experience with markers in general so thought I would put it out there on this forum to see if there are any other opinions before I splash some cash.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions/ links to info (y)

Corin Segar

Jul 24, 2013
Anyone got any advice? I was thinking about ordering a BT TM15 barrel for it and using the TM7 barrel as a back up.. would the sound deadening on the TM15 still work without the milsim shrouds around it?