Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Monkey Love's 2nd......The New Biatches (Feeder Crew)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
That's right y'all, tha Love be combinating and consolidating for 04, and we're looking for a few more homies to come in and complete the formation of our second or "feeder squad" ;).

We have a committed base of 11 hardcore players, but we be recruiting players like premiership footballers getting Roasting dates in London Hotels (well your NOT gonna get roasted, if that's what some of you were thinking / hoping).

To keep the franchise strong, we'd like to field 2 squads next year in as many events possible although you don't have to give us your blood (just your siblings will do, we have underworld contacts who would pay handsomely), but a commitment to training is a necessitity.

If you think you got the potential or already have any of the following skillz, we wanna hear from you:

You got mo'gun fighting skillz than Wyatt Earp?
Ever take Nuts and Screws outta Ferris Wheels?
You got mo Bling than a Maybach?
Your game bag comes from Louis Vuitton?

In order to keep our Kung-Fu Strong in 04, we will be concentrating on training and coaching, but our competitive focus will be the Millennium Series and a trip to the NPPL and show em what really happens when cousins marry. We will be playing domestic events also, but we will be placing a huge emphasis on skillz development, rather than "owning me some fools".

Above all we require a sense of humour and a willingness to be a team player. Pimped up gun whores or just starting out all welcome, fear the player not the gat! Age and sex unimportant, although we would be interested in hearing from Jodie Marsh and any of her mates to set up Monkey Angels I Love.

We are based in and around the M25'ish, although we do stretch down to small town could Fresh Outta Southampton. In order to be fair to all, training location is altered to make costs fairer. Own transport would be beneficial, although not a huge requirement as we do have access to vehicles capable of warping the space time continuum.

Pm or post if interested. If we can get everyone together we can sort out some "get to know you time", which comes with free entry to tha Monkey Love Christmas Party.

Oh we have sponsorship!!! And we're still seeking a coach, for whom we will pay handsomely from our Caymann Island Team account
;)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Well this will be our 2nd attempt at stopping SoManc running off with all the prizes, respect and biatches next year.

Unfortunately our first attempt the SoSolidCrew got all confused with the Gun and Marker thing, drive by muggings and how you chrono a Hummer I have no idea.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
You see... I put this post up and just days later they're advertising for not just one replacement but a whole team full as they realise how much i'll be missed!

Seriously...:mad:

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
C'mon you lot, what do you want a rub down and a shiatsu?

We don't expect you all to have been a psychologically tormented former Project MK Ultra Patient or anything we will be taking normal people too (although the former does help).

We can't promise you victory every time, but we can promise that you'll have fun trying (actually that'll be laughing at Pinki, but anyway), they're be a few beers and few slain dragons on the way (and thats just da Ho's).

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Come on... Don't be shy now.... That's right. Love the Monkey, Love the Monkey...

LOVE THE MoNkEy - BIATCH :D