Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Most brittle paint you've got through your Ego 11?

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
Hello good people's!

Just picked up an Ego 11, ill be shooting it at a big game soon, just wondered what the the most brittle paint would get through this beast!?

Bare in mind ill be playing for hours straight so I nee paint that can take being knocked about in pods all day without breaking also!

Thanks folks!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
an ego11 will shoot any paint you want it to but if you are in woodland for this big game go for something you can shoot through undergrowth/bushes

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
an ego11 will shoot any paint you want it to but if you are in woodland for this big game go for something you can shoot through undergrowth/bushes
Good point, so Ego 11's can shoot the top grades such as GI Imperial, Ultra Evil etc without barrel breaks?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Good point, so Ego 11's can shoot the top grades such as GI Imperial, Ultra Evil etc without barrel breaks?
yup Jack tests all our guns with all kinds of paint, from cheap stuff up to top end super brittle stuff, he even keeps paint stored in bad conditions for months for testing....you would need some seriously shocking paint to have a problem shooting it.
its worth mentioning here as well that a fair amount of what most people perceive as breach or barrel breaks (because that is where they find the paint) have been proved to be caused by the tension on the paint from the hopper, so with fragile paint always make sure your hopper isnt crushing your balls so to speak ;)
last time i played in the woods i used a mid range paint that was still intact when i dropped it waist high onto firm ground (wasnt concrete), it shot well through twigs and sticks and still broke well on targets.

MattyD

Jan 19, 2011
Excellent thanks folks!

Yeah ill probably go for something a grade down from the top, thanks again for the insight!

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I used evil ultra at the weekend in 11 and LV 1 no breaks shot great.
Only time I've had problems with paint was at extremely low temp,last winter every player had same problem even polar ice was playing up.
I turned the tension down on Rotor after then just incase.