Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MQ2 Valve for halfblock

Skeet

Platinum Member
If its a Z Force, then is uses larger than Stock Hammer.
Ask warped sportz LA if they ever made an insert to take the MQ or ask them for dimensions etc so you can make one, get one made...wouldn't be hard.

Thats if you can get an MQ as PBX dont have the rights anymore

Whats an MQ2 anyway? Link?

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
If its a Z Force, then is uses larger than Stock Hammer.
Ask warped sportz LA if they ever made an insert to take the MQ or ask them for dimensions etc so you can make one, get one made...wouldn't be hard.

Thats if you can get an MQ as PBX dont have the rights anymore

Whats an MQ2 anyway? Link?
Someone on the nation is making them, Ronin is the contact.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4271/

DP

Skeet

Platinum Member
What is an MQ valve you may ask. It is the solenoid driven revolution that is taking the autococker world by storm. It replaces an ecockers bulky solenoid with a elegant presure balanced deisgn which reduces gun weight, kick, and with proper tuning increases effeincy.

Hmmm...the section in bold is wrongly worded.

It does replace the Sear solenoid, but that isn't the point. The point is that it replaces all the heavy moving parts, valve, hammer etc, which is what reduces kick.

I would say that the 11/16 size would fit. Best thing to do is measure the bottom tube of your marker, the internal diameter of the tube.
And also fire off an email to the manufacturers, but dont title it "When can I get" because they wont reply!

I thought, that after having the first 4 MQ valves in the UK, I wouldn't see many more these days, especially after what happened to PBX etc...I may be wrong!

Skeet

Platinum Member
I bought 4 sold 3...couldnt get them for love or money at the time, but I had an arrangement with the manufacturers.

Very good...you wind your LPR pressure right down as all it needs to do, is move the bolt back and forth, nt teh hammer and spring etc...means it dont kick...yours will be like an ego

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
I've been hoping to get hold of one of the new mQ valves for my Racegun halfblock. The Racegun needs a 11/16" valve, but if the Karnivore spacer turns out to be wrong I'll make myself a new spacer. In return for anybody managing to get hold of one of these valves for me (I'll still pay for it, mind!) I'll gladly make up spacers as necessary for other guns while I'm at it!

stiler83

Nov 16, 2001
God's Own County - West Yorkshire
My MQ2's one std and one 11/16's arrived a few weeks ago, just keep checking the website or drop Kerry a mail and see if he can hold one for you.

Do the Racegun Halfblock's use WGP Bodies?? the only WGP markers that fit the 11/16 valves are 05+ Blackmagics and the Karnis nad I think maybe Oracle's but be aware that if it's for one of the new Blackmagic's you will need a Karni spacer as the BM IVG doesn't fit correctly with the MQ2 installed. Not got around to installing the other vlave in my Freeflow yet. The new valves also require a higher input pressure than the original's. Sent my BM SF board off to Tagsprts for the Predator falsh to really take advantage of the MQ so should get that back in a few weeks hopefully in time for IonMan4