Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MS and Media 2010

OmniM

BullitPr00f Monkey
Apr 24, 2004
Sweden
www.bullitproofmonkey.com
Heard that there is no deal for mediapartner this year. 3 passes / partner is the only regulation.

Anybody heard anything if they will have a mediatent or anything for media att all this year? (my gear getting taken in basildon fresh in mind)...

/Henrik - Da BullitProof monkeyboy

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Heard that there is no deal for mediapartner this year. 3 passes / partner is the only regulation.

Anybody heard anything if they will have a mediatent or anything for media att all this year? (my gear getting taken in basildon fresh in mind)...

/Henrik - Da BullitProof monkeyboy
Pretty much in the same boat as you too, in fact there's an awful lot about Millennium I don't know this year :rolleyes:

Alpha-sphere

Paintball Photographer
Oct 7, 2007
The Hague (Holland)
facebook.com
My timing for booking the flight to malaga was really bad. I booked too late for the early booking discount and I booked to early and missed out on the special valentine offer which was three times cheaper! I found out this weekend. :(

Anywho, I got a reservation over at the beatrix spa and palace right next to the venue. I think I could have saved some money on the accommodation but didn't think to look any futher cause I really really wanted to stay there so I'll have a nice overview of everything. Already asked them to get me a room with just the right view.

This is going to be one expensive trip.

Anyone know if there will be internet access or a media tent?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
My timing for booking the flight to malaga was really bad. I booked too late for the early booking discount and I booked to early and missed out on the special valentine offer which was three times cheaper! I found out this weekend. :(

Anywho, I got a reservation over at the beatrix spa and palace right next to the venue. I think I could have saved some money on the accommodation but didn't think to look any futher cause I really really wanted to stay there so I'll have a nice overview of everything. Already asked them to get me a room with just the right view.

This is going to be one expensive trip.

Anyone know if there will be internet access or a media tent?
If you got a room with a balcony and a view over the site you should get some good shots from there. Hopefully there will be a press tent and wifi, though your hotel may actually be closer with the layout.

Welcome aboard

Alpha-sphere

Paintball Photographer
Oct 7, 2007
The Hague (Holland)
facebook.com
I haven't been to a Malaga millennium event before so I don't really know the layout of everything. My hotel might indeed be closer then going back to the press tent. Although it's more fun to hang out with other photographers when possible. :)