The Home Of European Paintball

Muchos Gracias for rd 5 of the CPPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Well now im recovering slowly from weekend thoughgt id pop on with the thanks.

So to start, the sponsors......big thanks to you for your continued support for the series.

To the refs, tireless work but you all do a sterling job so thanks.

Caterers were great as usual, thanks Sizzling Sue

To our Admin staff, big thanks........for all the abuse of em i get!!

To our set up and clean up crew, Devastation, Disruption, Firm, Temper, Big Nick, Shell and Dan a big thankyou for your help. Chief enginneer butters and his A Team like construction skills never cease to amaze me :)

Hpac/Trev for the air supply.

The trade stands, for there support of the teams.

Finally to you guys, the players......who make the event what it is.

Now for the bad:

It seems the more bins we put around site the less they are used??? Please help us to keep the site tidy. Also goes for some of the trade stands, as well as the players who left a lovely pile of crap for us to tidy. We dont expect you to hoover and dust the place, but when a bins is 3 ft from the pits and there is plastic and broken pots and crap just dumped on the floor it just means eventually entry fee's will rise to cover cost of the clean up.

Finally after nearly two years of events finally had to ban a player. Hopefully people will respect why we have done this, as well as the player who has been banned and take a good look at themselves and their future in the game.

Much love,

Rich.

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Would like to say n behalf of RATZ, that we had another great day ballin up in Brum!.. we are loving the series and loving the competition!.. Well done to Aces in our group, well played there guys!.. next round its ours ;)

Thanks to our Sponsors - Paintball Park, PRS Plumbing and Dark Sports for the awesome paint!... didnt fail us again!..

Also a big thanks to the JCS / Laysick family for the support!.

Our only gripe of the day was a reffin decision. We appriciate that there will be mistakes made, and we fully accept that. However when a player is pulled for a shot and speaks the the ulitmate after the game and the ulitmate decides ok it wasnt a shot but i cant reverse the decision... fair enough, but should that not work the same the other way round? We had a game that was called game over and we were awarded the point by the ultimate, only for it to be turned around and we had to play another game?!

Otherwise, Rich, i dont know what it is you got mate, but maybe you should bottle some up and sell it onto other tourney organsiers ;)

Keep up the great work fella! :)

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
Another awesome CPPS event... probably one of my favourites to date!!!!

Negative
- I was helping out with the clean up at the end of the day, and now fully appropriate how much effort is required to clean up the site after a full days worth of play!! Obviously we cant expect the site to be left in a pristine condition however, each team should be responsible for their own mess. For instance, it will take each team literally 5-10 minutes to flat pack all of their empty boxes. It maybe worth placing one plastic and one cardboard wheelie bins down by pitting areas so individuals/teams can dispose of their own rubbish, then again it seems that even placing general rubbish into the bins was a tough ask! Hopefully there's an improvement for the next round

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
would like to say on behalf on the firm, what a fantastic day we played the five man in the morning guested for other teams and then played the xball in the afternoon was the longest day of our lives !!

thanks to rich and mark all affiliated and the refs and sizzlin sue with her fantastic Baps !

just wanna say well played to all the firm members

and special thanks to TomO and Andy Steele for guesting for us on sunday

Firm vs Mad Monks 4-0
Firm vs Tempa 4-0
Firm vs Disruption 3-4
Firm vs NeXus 4-2

Stoney

Planet Eclipse

Reactions: The Manchester Firm

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Finally after nearly two years of events finally had to ban a player. Hopefully people will respect why we have done this, as well as the player who has been banned and take a good look at themselves and their future in the game.
If the player in question is who I heard it was, then this will be the second series they have been banned from in a month.

The quicker all other series follow suit, then the quicker this sport will be rid of these type of idiots who ruin it for many others.

All I can say is what a shame it is to waste such a great talent they had by becoming such a tit and upsetting everyone.....

Wingy...

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
If the player in question is who I heard it was, then this will be the second series they have been banned from in a month.

The quicker all other series follow suit, then the quicker this sport will be rid of these type of idiots who ruin it for many others.

All I can say is what a shame it is to waste such a great talent they had by becoming such a tit and upsetting everyone.....

Wingy...
couldn,t have put it better and yes it is the same person:(

Status
Not open for further replies.