Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My new JT Mask.. Custom..From USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiekerr

Apr 7, 2008
:Dhttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/jamiekerr14/918b_1fdsd.gif
This has been my latest purchase, Orderd it of *B^Y So, its being hopefully shipped from USA.. As I type... Custome done... not to bad Cost a fraction more than JT's in UK. But you can get these in uk seperate parts!!

Just wanting to hear your thoughts on them.. Be nice!:p

Thx
JK

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Lips has the bandanna frames...and JCS has the white face plates and smoke lense's...... so you can, and people have already made goggles that look identical to that

-Ja mes

jamiekerr

Apr 7, 2008
LOL... Well, I will point that out to my mate how brought the blue ones. Haha thanks for that! My bad.. well anyway.. Buying them brand new.. Cheaper from usa.. But if you already have jt then yea.. Bit cheaper that way thanks for the info though..
JK

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
LOL... Well, I will point that out to my mate how brought the blue ones. Haha thanks for that! My bad.. well anyway.. Buying them brand new.. Cheaper from usa.. But if you already have jt then yea.. Bit cheaper that way thanks for the info though..
JK
Unless you get hit by import tax ;)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
ok there is nothing wrong with buying from the US. BUT when you could have bought the same items in this country, AND supported the UK shops. who are working very hard at keeping us in the shinny stuff we all like. SUPPORT UK shops

so this thread is CLOSED :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.