Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

my pmr aint working :/

Clarkey

May 14, 2010
right i bought a pmr off "Dragunova" and its not working my team said it was the solenoid so im trying to get my money back but he is having none of it :/

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Did the PMR work atall ??

Or did you find the fault when using it for the 1st time ??

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
get the manual of the net.

go through the board settings and make it all stock

put a new battery in it.

wind the regulator in all the way.

gas it up and slowly turn the reg out a little by little untill the bolt will fully cycle.

does it leak?

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
We couldn't even get it to cycle, as we turned the reg in it just leaked badly, we thought it was from the solenoid, but safe to say the gun wasn't working at all, on a plus note the bolt was clean and well lubed, although the end cap (which was that plastic rubbish) the threading on that was shot to bits.

The sad point is that this was clarkey's first gun and if he didnt know other ballers to try and help / point him in the right direction (on here) then he may have just given up, meaning another person is put off the idea of our sport :tsk:

Dave from entity (dave284) tried aswel and can back this up, but currently hes in spain sunning that sexy body of his so cant comment at the moment! :D

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
get the manual of the net.

go through the board settings and make it all stock

put a new battery in it.

wind the regulator in all the way.

gas it up and slowly turn the reg out a little by little untill the bolt will fully cycle.

does it leak?
We couldn't even get it to cycle, as we turned the reg in it just leaked badly, we thought it was from the solenoid, but safe to say the gun wasn't working at all, on a plus note the bolt was clean and well lubed, although the end cap (which was that plastic rubbish) the threading on that was shot to bits.

The sad point is that this was clarkey's first gun and if he didnt know other ballers to try and help / point him in the right direction (on here) then he may have just given up, meaning another person is put off the idea of our sport :tsk:

Dave from entity (dave284) tried aswel and can back this up, but currently hes in spain sunning that sexy body of his so cant comment at the moment! :D
just to back up, this was the kiddies first time using the gun, and then dans post says it all.

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
tried replacing the orings on the outside of the bolt and the inside of the can?

tbh buying any marker second hand is risky.
first gun i bought was off a friend and i had used it a few times before.
same with the next, and then once i knew my way around them looked at ones off here.

if you think about it. the guys who buy lower end markers are usually begginners. these guys will probably break their guns ( i have broken a ton), which they will either learn to fix. or pass off to the next person ( selling on ).

where is the leak from? the frame area or the bolt?

re. the plastic bolt cap. yea that is always going to be a problem on those guns. pretty much the best upgrade for them is the metal one. simply because to look after it properly it needs to be lubed every 1 or 2 days of play.

if you are going to give a gun to someone on entity to fix. syd or spike will be your best bet.
no offence intended dave but you know its true.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
tried replacing the orings on the outside of the bolt and the inside of the can?

where is the leak from? the frame area or the bolt?

re. the plastic bolt cap. yea that is always going to be a problem on those guns. pretty much the best upgrade for them is the metal one. simply because to look after it properly it needs to be lubed every 1 or 2 days of play.

if you are going to give a gun to someone on entity to fix. syd or spike will be your best bet.
no offence intended dave but you know its true.
no offence taken mate, its only cus i was there on the day that i tried helping out.

but yeah, the whole bolt assembly had a strip down, new o-rings and re-lubed. leak was a maahooosive piss out of the frame area...if i can remember correctly (im sure dan or jim will correct me if im wrong)