Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My posts

LouisWiredDV

LouisHowardPaintball
Aug 12, 2008
Dont want to waist ure time but why does my posts not seem to go up? It seems to be stuck on 8 posts and no matter how many i post it doesnt go up :( Its starting to annoy me because people arent taking me as seriously as id like and i think its damaging my rep is this normal and if not is the any way it could be fixed

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
You have no rep to speak of at the minute. Post counts do not make a reputation. Don't be fooled into thinking they do. Post sound advice or intelligent stuff and you'll find your reputation sky rocket.

Also posts on the classifieds board aren't added onto your post count. so if you've been in there posting away that would be the reason.

edit: DAMMIT!! ;)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
You have no rep to speak of at the minute. Post counts do not make a reputation. Don't be fooled into thinking they do. Post sound advice or intelligent stuff and you'll find your reputation sky rocket.

Also posts on the classifieds board aren't added onto your post count. so if you've been in there posting away that would be the reason.

edit: DAMMIT!! ;)

Yeh..whadda you know with your measly 5k posts ...hey wait a minute that makes Lump smarter than all of us..dammit, I think we should remove all cynical ,sarcastic or facetious posts from the post count, which I'm afraid buddy means ....... ;)

-1 for me

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Yeh..whadda you know with your measly 5k posts ...hey wait a minute that makes Lump smarter than all of us..dammit, I think we should remove all cynical ,sarcastic or facetious posts from the post count, which I'm afraid buddy means ....... ;)

-1 for me
I'd still be on about 3. My first ever 3 posts before i became disillusioned, disenchanted, disappointed etc etc...