Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

N v S: Fill Air Bottles (not dive tanks) ?

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
I know we have gone over this but I seem to remember Paul saying that they would fill dive tanks but nobody mentioned filling 4500psi/3000psi 68cu bottles.

I would rather not bring my 5' 2" compressed air fill station and have to lug it around. So, can we buy air fills for bottles?

Cheers,

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
if u are happy to share the cost of a refill for a dive tank i really don't think anyone would have an issue with you "sharing" theirs. if u r in the norths (winning) team then come and see us and we'll sort u out

danny

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
air fills

HI GUYS TO PUT YOUR MINDS AT REST YES THERE WILL BE A COMPANY AT THE BIG GAME H-PAC SERVICES THEY ARE DOING THE AIR FILLS DONT KNOW HOW MUCH BUT THEY WILL BE FILLING DIVE TANKS AND YOUR NORMAL GUN BOTTLES SPOKE TO THEM TODAY. SO DONT WORRY :) :) :)

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Excellent

Thanks guys. We're either quite happy to share the cost of filling someone's dive tanks or buy fron someone. Yep, on the North side.

What is the name of the company that will fill bottles Lee?

Cheers,

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
Excellent

Originally posted by Silverjay UK
Thanks guys. We're either quite happy to share the cost of filling someone's dive tanks or buy fron someone. Yep, on the North side.

What is the name of the company that will fill bottles Lee?

Cheers,
if u do need to fill from dive bottles then we'll be easy to see as we'll be the ones asleep in the corner after a 2am departure!!

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
FAO smartecosse

I'll take you up on the offer of sharing the dive tank if we can't get air on site easily. Got final orders today. (For some strange reason) I'm Platoon Leader of Red Echo.

Look out for a green e-mag, green proteus, 6' 1" blond and answers to the name of "silverjay". How will I know you?

Cheers,

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
FAO smartecosse

Originally posted by Silverjay UK
I'll take you up on the offer of sharing the dive tank if we can't get air on site easily. Got final orders today. (For some strange reason) I'm Platoon Leader of Red Echo.

Look out for a green e-mag, green proteus, 6' 1" blond and answers to the name of "silverjay". How will I know you?

Cheers,
big, overweight, ugly with an evo x in blue and doing my best to get through 14 cases of chronic. :D ooooohhhhhhhhh roll on the 5th!!!

phone me on the morning about 7ish. sent u the number. i am in red charlie as a private so u could always order me to refill ur bottle :D

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
SILVERJAY

HI MATE H-PAC SERVICES WILL BE FILLING BOTTLES YES TO 4500 PSI THEY WILL BE THERE SATURDAY NIGHT SETTING UP SO IT MIGHT BE WORTH GETTING FILLED UP THEN SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO Q UP LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU GUYS AND KICKING SOME SOUTHERN ASS
IME THE COMPANY COMMANDER OF YELLOW COMPANY AND THAT IS OUR LOCAL SITE WHERE WE TRAIN RED HEAT SO WE KNOW THE SITE IN SIDE OUT MOST OF THE TEAM ARE PLAYING IN DIFF PLATOONS SO ITS GONNA BE FUN :D :D